This beautiful dress has been our bestseller for a few years ago, and is back in the collection now!
The Natasja dress has a nice V- neck and a length that falls just above/ on the knee.
From the waist this gown falls slightly wider, which makes it looser on the belly and hip part.
Because she have a knot under the breast part, there is extra space on the belly part, which is a good camouflage for a belly to hide. 😉
A good model for every figure.
The model falls in an A-line, and falls slightly clockwise at the bottom.
This dress is made of viscose, and is very good to combine with one of our (colorful) leggings and/or ikat vests, which you can also find on our webshop.
This dress is available in two beautiful different prints.
- Fabric: 95% viscose 5% elastan (warm viscose)
- Skirt length: just on/ above the knee
- Sleeve length: long
- Model: A-line
- Neckline: v- neck
- Print: retro flowers
Explanation Size Chart:
- We laid the dress flat on the floor and measured it that way.
- Line A is the length of the dress, line B is measured from armpit to armpit and line C is the waist.
- Note: Please note that this article contains 5% elastane/ stretch and is therefore stretchable: this can save a few centimeters.
- 30 degrees Celsius maximum
- inside out
- with similar colors
- never with jeans
- with a liquid detergent
- Never put your garment in the dryer!