Zamora dress - 3/4 sleeves - made by Tantilly - blue sky zigzag
Nice to be here!
I'm Zamora !
A handmade dresses made by Tantilly for the ''in between'' season.
Unique prints with specials flowers and retro patterns.
To keep us unique, Tantilly made for you a few dresses each print only!
A unique classic design, a very new dress in Tantilly's collection..
I am a-symmetric, and this gives me a glamour feeling. In the back i'm long, and in the front i have a very special fit. :)
I will make you feel comfortable for any occasion. in the house and outside :)
My adjustable strap will make you feel even more comfortable, you can adjust me around your body, just how it's comfortable for you.
This dress is slightly small, we advise you if you have bigger breast to take one size extra then you normally wear.
Hint: Wear the dress cool and sporty with sneakers or cowboy boots, or classic and romantic with classic boots or high heels.
Hint: this dress looks amazing in combination with one of our long cardigans, or in combination with a jeans jackets.
- Color: blue shades, pink, orange, white, green, brown.
- Fabric: silkmix
- Length: till the ankles
- Sleeve length: 3/4 sleeves
- Print: zigzag
- Detail: strap adjustable, little bit shiny
- A-symmetric line, beautiful and soft feeling
Click here to see more of our beautiful silk dresses and skirts collection.
This dress looks amazing with the following colors of leggings: hard pink, bright pink, light pink, rusty orange, turquoise, black, dark grey and petrol.
Interesting to know:
These dresses are made from silk mix.
We use silk mix because the material is much stronger and less vulnerable then pure silk.
There is a story behind every dress we made!
General information about silk
Silk has the great quality that it has a cooling effect when it is warm and that it gives you warmth when it is cold outside!
Its feels very soft wearing the silk , its feels great on your body!
Washing instructions Silk:
- Do wash on low temperatures (30 degrees Celsius maximum)
- however, we advise to wash it by hand
- Do not soak silk
- Do rinse the garment in lukewarm water
- After washing: do roll the dress in a towel and squeeze it gently
- 30 degrees Celsius maximum
- Do use a mild detergent
- Don't ever use fabric softener!
- After washing: never put your garment in the dryer!