Beautiful brass pendant in the shape of the head of an elephant. A stone is placed on its head.
You can choose which stone you prefer. The following stones are available: opal, moon stone, turquoise, tiger eye, labradorite and amethyst.
The pendant comes with a brass necklace.
Nice to know about the gemstones:
- There is a believe that opalit helps to balance Yin and Yang energies.
- It is believed that this stone has a strong medicinal, purifying and protective effect.
- They say that it has a positive influence on, among other things, depression and mood swings.
- The stone als would have a positive physical influence; they say it is a painkiller and that it is anti-inflammatory.
It is believed that the moonstone enhances intuïtion and fertility and that it has a calming effect on the emotional life.
- It is believed that the labradorite is a protective and spiritual stone
- The labradorite would strengthen intuition and stimulate fantasy and creativity.
- They say that the stone also has a positive effect on physical symptoms like high blood pressure and irregularities of the metabolism.
People believe that this stone gives protection and helps you to focus on your inner world. Furthermore they say that the tiger eye has a calming effect and that it works as a painkiller.
- The name AMETHYST' comes from Ancient-Greek and may be translated as 'not drunken': they say that when you drink wine from a wine goblet carved from amethyst, you will not get drunk! :-)
- Here some functions that people believe the amethyst has: a) protecting and cleaning b) enhances self-knowledge c) helps recognizing addictions d) purifying for the body.
Nice to know about The Elephant:
- In various religious movements, much symbolic meaning is assigned to the elephant. In general we can say that the elephant is seen as a symbol of strength, loyalty, good remembrance, patience, sensibility and marity fidelity.
General information brass
This jewelry is made of brass; brass is an alloy of copper and a very little quantity of german silver.
Qualities of brass:
- Brass can oxidate (react with oxygen in your body) this makes that its color becomes a little bit antique.
When you rub your darker brass with a cloth it back to be shiny again .
You can also clean your brass jewelry with lemon juice.
Positive qualities of copper:
- Copper is a natural antibacterial material; it is also essential for your body.
- It is believed that copper can let you experience beauty, love, harmony and connection with nature.
Some say that it stimulates your feeling for justice; they also claim that copper has a positive influence on close friendships. ;-)