Triple G - reversible shirt /cardigan/dress- happy vintage
A new double sided model made by Tantilly, with much creativity!
My name is Triple- G!
I am a new model and i'm reversible, so you have two prints in the same dress!
Each side of me has its own unique, retro appearance.
And that's not all, i am wearable in 3 different ways.
You can wear me as a dress, as a cardigan, and as a shirt. Wear me open, with or without belt, as funky dress, more than 8 different styles you can wear with only one item! All in one! This season they make me a bit longer, and with long sleeves. Ask us if you want me to be shorter, we can adjust her for you.
My model of dress is suitable for any silhouette.. you can adjust the size with the attached belt and they make me from S-5XL..
I am made of 100% cotton (non-stretch) and consists of two layers, so it is not too thin; it is really suitable for the whole year!!
I have smart, clickable buttons, that you can close from each side.
A winner item, original handmade, unique and created only by Tantilly!
All the colors of legging who can fit very nice with this reversible dress are: lime yellow, ocher yellow, dark ocher, bright purple, dark purple, autumn orange, rusty orange, turquoise, dark blue, cherry red, bright red, black, cobalt, dark grey, petrol blue.
- side 1: dark blue, white
- side 2: red /orange, turquoise, dark shades, black, purple and more.
- Fabric: 100% cotton
- Model: Light A-line
Dress length: above/over the knee
- Sleeve length: 3/4
- Print: retro/ flowers
- Neckline: V-neck
- Detail 1: the dress is finished with piping; the waist belt have the two colors of the dress.
- Detail 2: smart clickable buttons that you can close from each side.
- Detail 3: multi use item , can design it on yourself with more then 8 different ways.
Explanation Size Chart:
- We laid the dress flat on the floor and measured it that way.
- Line A is the length of the dress, line B is measured from armpit to armpit and line C is the waist.
- 30 degrees Celsius maximum
- inside out
- with similar colors
- never with jeans
- with a liquid detergent
- Never put your garment in the dryer