This is our new Lory dress!
This gown has been one of our best sellers for this month!
This cute dress has a round v-neck, somewhat higher neckline which looks wonderfully, especially on ladies with larger bosom. The cute buttons are made from coconut, and are stitched closed, so the buttons can not stand open.
The belt, which is this time not attached to the dress, can be worn in different ways.
Ladies who are, for example, very conscious of their belly or curves, often choose to wear the knot of the belt on the front, which makes that the attention goes to the belt instead of the belly!
If you don't like to wear the belt in front, you can tie her to the back, with a nice knot.
The nice thing is to wear the belt and "blouse" the dress, so the fitting looks very nice!
But everybody is free to choose whatever suits her best, of course! :-)
This dress have a nice, new length, which gives you a playful effect.
We can adjust the lenght and the sleeves at your choice, and we will do this with no extra costs.
This dress is available in multiple versions.
Nice in combination with colored leggings. We have them available in all kind of shades.
Click here to see all our colors leggings.
This Dress is nice to wear this colors of leggings underneath : cobalt blue, turqoise, aqua, bright pink, hard pink, light pink, ocher yellow, forest green, black, white, dark purple, bright purple, and jeans blue.
- Fabric: 95% warmer viscose, 5% elastan
Dress length: somewhat under the knee, midi lenght
- Sleeve length: three quarter
- Model: A-line and long
- Neckline: round v-neck with closed buttons
- Print: flowers
- Details : loose chord around the waist
Explanation Size Chart:
- We laid the dress flat on the floor and measured it that way.
- Line A is the length of the dress, line B is measured from armpit to armpit and line C is the waist.
- Note: Please note that this article contains 5% elastane/ stretch and is therefore stretchable: this can save a few centimeters.
- 30 degrees Celsius maximum
- inside out
- with similar colors
- never with jeans
- with a liquid detergent
- Never put your garment in the dryer!