Patchwork handmade silk skirt- name- made by Tantilly
VIVA LA VIDA
We make beautiful silkmix skirts for you, handmade from many different beautiful different silkmix prints.
A beautiful patchwork design, a mix & match effect with many beautiful different colors!
Every skirt have a different order of the cotton patch prints, that's what makes it one of a kind, or two of a kind ;) Sometimes the waistband have a different print, so every piece is unique, and in the same colors you see in the photo.
If you are lucky to have this skirt with 10 different kinds of cotton prints, be ready to fall in love!
As you can see on the photo this skirt length reaches a little bit above the ankles.
The skirt is very unique, and available in different colors.
The skirt is also a little bit adjustable by the elastic in the back, and is wearable for the sizes S-4XL. We have size S-M-L and XL-4XL.
This skirt looks great when you wear it in combination with a nice Ikat cardigan, or a cotton Wrap Top, or a combination of the 2. :)
Click here to see here all the Wrap Tops colors available.
Click here to see all the colors available of the ikat cardigans.
Interesting to know:
These skirts are made from 100% real cotton.
We selected every fabric by our own hands for you, to make the most beautiful combinations. From the rest of this fabrics we made nice matching masks, beautiful recycled books, and more nice gifts we give with your order.
So there is a story behind every cotton skirt!
- Color: multicolor
- Fabric: 100% cotton
- Length: above the ankles when you wear in in your waist, and till the ankles when you wear it on the hips
- Print: multi
- Detail: adjustable with elastic in the back
- Do wash on low temperatures (30 degrees Celsius maximum)
- however, we advise to wash it by hand
- Do not soak cotton
- Do rinse the garment in lukewarm water
- 30 degrees Celsius maximum
- Do use a mild detergent
- Don't ever use fabric softener!
- After washing: never put your garment in the dryer!
Skirt print B