Royal maxi dress made by Tantilly - star paisley
This is our new royal dress!
This handmade dresses made by tantilly for the ''in between'' season.
Each print is unique and different, more then 6 different prints, flowers, mandala, abstract flowers and other special prints.
To keep it unique from each print we made few dresses only!
The dress is a unique design and new in Tantilly's collection in this season and created to make you feel comfortable for any occasion.
The dress is also adjustable by the nice strap, and is wearable for the sizes S-2XL.
With this dress we give one of our beautiful recycled flower belts as a gift!
Hint: it can be very warm if you wear it in combination with leggings.
Hint: Wear the dress cool and sporty with sneakers or cowboy boots, or classic and romantic with classic boots or high heels.
Hint: this dress looks amazing in combination with one of our long cardigans, or in combination with a jeans jackets.
Interesting to know:
These dresses are made from silk mix.
We use silk mix because the material is much stronger and less vulnerable then pure silk!
There is a story behind every dress we made!
General information about silk
Silk has the great quality that it has a cooling effect when it is warm and that it gives you warmth when it is cold outside!
Its feels very soft wearing the silk , its feels great on your body!
- Color: black, white, grey
- Fabric: silkmix
- Length: till the ankles
- Sleeve lengh: three quarter
- Print: star paisley
- Detail: strap adjustable, little bit shiny
- The dress is one size and fit for the sizes S-2XL
Click here to see more of our beautiful silk dresses and skirts collection.
Washing instructions Silk:
- Do wash on low temperatures (30 degrees Celsius maximum)
- however, we advise to wash it by hand
- Do not soak silk
- Do rinse the garment in lukewarm water
- After washing: do roll the dress in a towel and squeeze it gently
- 30 degrees Celsius maximum
- Do use a mild detergent
- Don't ever use fabric softener!
- After washing: never put your garment in the dryer!