This is our new silk collection!
We now have beautiful kimonos, made of silk mix.
Why silk mix?
Silk is a very fragile fabric and the mix fabric make the silk much stronger and fit for a daily use.
The kimonos are handmade patchwork design, each one is unique and look different than the other :)
The kimono have a beautiful belt with a classic tassel in the edges.
This kimono can be worn by women with size S up to 3XL, and it looks great when you wear it in combination with leggings, our ultimate pants in combination with our wrap tops, jeans or a nice robe.
Check here to see all our our combination kimonos.
Interesting to know:
These kimonos are made from new mix silk.
The silk, from which these kimonos are made.
* A sari is the national traditional dress for women in India.
Washing instructions Silk
- Do wash on low temperatures (30 degrees Celcius maximum)
- Do not soak silk
- Do rinse the garment in lukewarm water
- After washing: do roll the kimono in a towel and squeeze it gently
- 30 degrees Celcius maximum
- Do use a mild detergent
- Don't ever use fabric softener!
- After washing: never put your garment in the dryer!