This handmade item made by tantilly for the ''in between'' season.
Each print is unique and different, more then 6 different prints, flowers, mandala, abstract flowers and other special prints.
To keep it unique from each print we made a few dresses only!
The dress is a unique design and new in Tantilly's collection in this season, and created to make you feel comfortable and beautiful for any occasion.
You can wear here as a dress, or as a kimono, open with a nice pants and simple top underneath.
The dress is also adjustable by the nice strap, and is wearable for the sizes S-3XL.
With this dress we give one of our beautiful recycled flower belts as a gift!
Hint: it can be very warm if you wear it in combination with leggings.
Hint: Wear the dress cool and sporty with sneakers or cowboy boots, or classic and romantic with classic boots or high heels.
Hint: this dress looks amazing in combination with one of our long cardigans, or in combination with an Ultimate pants and a Cotton wrap Top.
Interesting to know:
These dresses are made from silk mix.
We use silk mix because the material is much stronger and less vulnerable then pure silk!
There is a story behind every dress we made!
General information about silk:
Silk has the great quality that it has a cooling effect when it is warm and that it gives you warmth when it is cold outside!
Its feels very soft wearing the silk , its feels great on your body!
- Color: orange shades, black, green, beige, blue shades
- Fabric: silkmix
- Length: till the ankles
- Sleeve lengh: long sleeves with A-line effect
- Print: vintage paisley
- Detail: strap adjustable, little bit shiny
- The divana is one size and fit for the sizes S-3XL
Click here to see more of our beautiful silk dresses and skirts collection.
Washing instructions Silk:
- Do wash on low temperatures (30 degrees Celsius maximum)
- however, we advise to wash it by hand
- Do not soak silk
- Do rinse the garment in lukewarm water
- After washing: do roll the dress in a towel and squeeze it gently
- 30 degrees Celsius maximum
- Do use a mild detergent
- Don't ever use fabric softener!
- After washing: never put your garment in the dryer!